Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking with all these skylines being stolen, maybe it would be a good idea, if there was a section where people can post in one place the details of their car, where last seen etc, then we can all keep an eye out in our areas, rather then just posting it in the General Section of the forum where it gets pushed to the bottom. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting link there bud, just finished reading through it. It seems that these sort of crimes are deffinatley organised. Makes you wonder about rather then spending money on expensive mods that I should instead be concentrating on beefing up my security. What are things coming to?!

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's really bad - 51 Evo's stolen:confused: some without the keys & they are alarmed etc?
Yip, seems to be some well organised gangs out there who know what their after.As for security,if someone REALLY wants you're car then they will get it whatever security you have,let the insurance deal with it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Would be intresting having a Map and it dotted where each is stolen, Bet a lot are concertrated in certain area's........ fingers crossed they wont be many dots!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
definitely gets my vote for a new section, just remember to update if ya get ya car back thou as ya mite have a skyline owners.com vigilante mob after ya lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts