Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.

Just a post to see if anyone can help.

My baby has been stolen from Brockley, London this weekend, 22/09/2007.

She was an absolutely lovely 1996 Silver GTS-t Series 2, with sunroof and option bodykit.

At the time when it was taken, it had only 2 Veilside 18s on the rear. The front had standard rims on.

Because the car has a rare sunroof, factory bodykit, and only 2 * 5 spoke 18s on the back, it is very unique at present and recognisable.

Also, it also had an HKS exhaust.

If ANYONE knows anything at all, please let me know via PM or Mobile urgently.

I am absolutely totally devastated that my car has gone.
My number is +447949 410789.

Thanks, Steven

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Im sitting here drinking and its not helping.
This was my 2nd gtst, i spent 6 months hand picking this one from the auction lists.

It had a flat battery and flat tyre, so for sure it got trucked away.. that might be worth mentioning.

Pray for me she comes home.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Gutted for you -thats awful. Hope you get your baby back soon.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Gutted for you mate :(. Hope it turns up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
really sorry to hear that mate. Someone was screaming around in a stolen r33 in my area a few months ago. They finished off by torching it.
Makes me really sick.
If its any help in the future, i always remove a part if i leave mine for anytime and replace it with a broken one.
I have a cat 1 immobiliser but i manage to bypass it one time in an emergency.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
gutted for you mate... really am....... hope you get her back......

·
Backyard Mechanic
1,656 Posts
This seems to be getting more and more common, flatbed takes the car away, very very scary, Stusy although those seem a good idea apparently not that good, if some one is flatbedding something they know what they are doing and it will probably be straight in to a container and off to europe or stripped within the night finding the device and disabling it, or moved to an area with no reception or somewhere that blocks signals, of corse you may be lucky and it work but the odds are stacked against you with the pros that seem to nick our high performance jap cars, more use on fords, vauxhalls etc that the amateurs target, unfortunately these ass holes know what they are doing...

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
Sorry to hear that, every Skyline owners worst nightmare!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
gutted to hear this mate, thats where im lucky as if anyone takes it on a flatbed way from where i park it they will be shot i hope, the benifits of living on a military base :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I´m sorry too mate! I know that it won´t bring you your baby back, but we feel with you... Hope you gonna get it back.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
theifs

sorry to hear , hope the theifing b####s die:uzi:

shed

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well I can't keep an eye out as I doubt it will turn up in the US but man I am sorry to hear that. Waiting around is the worst part. I have faith you'll see it again soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts