Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Skyline Tart
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, suspicions are that it'll be broken for bits, so please look out for the full car or a selection of HKS bits, such as...

-HKS Type S Intercooler
-HKS GT2540 Tubby
-HKS Turbo Extension
-HKS Powered Actuator
-Tomei Fuel Pump
-RB26 Water Pump
-HKS Hyper Muffler
-Trust Aluminium Intake
-Trust Profec B Spec 2
-Nismo Clutch
-Nismo Engine Mounts
-Tomei Circuit Stroke Dump Valve
-Tomei Coilvers
-GT-R Spoiler
-'East Bare' GT-R Grill & Bumpers (Any one find examples of that...not heard of it before?)
-Omori Boost Guage
-Omori Oil Guage
-Yashio Water Temp Meter
-Momo Steering Wheel & Gear knob
-Volk/Rays 5 spoke Silver alloys (with dimples...again, if anyone can find examples please post up)

This belonged to my neighbour, and there were also his own stuff inside, such as power tools, sunglasses etc.

If you hear of this stuff at all, please do get in touch, completely in confidence if you prefer. My mobile number is 07971 045522.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Thats shocking... Thats quite a nice spec list too. :(... Hope you catch the scumbags and rip there fakin teeth out, hammer there toes to the floor, poke there eye with a boiling hot knife, cut there fingers off and ram em down there throat....

Ill go posting on other sites..... A pic would help though mate...
All the best in getting her back and both of you dont give up!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
shoclali can you ask your neighbour what security he had on his car because this type of thing seems to be getting more common at the minute and i'm getting a bit worried.

·
Skyline Tart
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car was fitted with a Thatcham 1 Approved Clifford Alarm, which did go off, but only for three pips, which was heard by the man in a nearby house. He noticed a low loader with the car and a light blue VW Golf at the time. Therefore we assume the car was carried away.

This happened outside his girlfriends house at 2am last night, in the Chatham/Rochester area.

Surely with parts like that it's got to be broken I'm guessing? Far too tricky to resell the car as it is? And parts like that don't come up often, so please do call me if you hear of anything...I don't always have internet access, ao please let me know! 07971 045522.

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
sorry to hear about this ShockAli.

I am only down the road from you in Rochester. What a bit<h.

Dont suppose your neighbour got the low loaders reg details? Or markings?

·
Skyline Tart
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We believe the Low loader was an N-Reg, possibly N416 or N412, but can't be sure. No details on the markings unfortunately...

Ali

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Make sure you keep checking ebay for bits like this that might show up.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
shoclali can you ask your neighbour what security he had on his car because this type of thing seems to be getting more common at the minute and i'm getting a bit worried.
Aye, seems to be getting about one a month or so now. Really must start garaging mine.
Hope you get it back in one piece soon mate, really do.

·
Registered
781 Posts
sorry to butt in on this one guys,

but like so meny of you are now reporting the theft of skylines

would anyone be interested if i could stry and sort out a decent discount on tracking systems???

I can try and have a word with my cobra area manager to see if there is something they could do for the annual costs as well.

I really hope your neighbour gets his car back mate, please post up a picture so we all know what we are looking for!!!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
stolen

sorry to hear the news, funny aint it 123 mhp jail, nick 23 cars community service
w###kers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts