Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phoned my insurance company today to re-new/alter policy. Told em my car was gonna be off the road for a few weeks and asked if i could be insured comp on another for a few weeks and then switch back to my car when its back on the road.
Certainly sir they said, will cost you no extra they said. as long as your not driving a prosche thats fine. err well its not a porsche i said. just out of interest what car is it they said. My dads Skyline i said. No fecking chance came the reply thats worse than a Porsche. Okay my mum drives a smart car, how about that. yes thats better i'll send you a cover note.

Oh well it'll please Buster if nothing else.

:( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Not good mate.. Why dont you ask Buster if he can have you put on his insurance for a wee while, thats what me old dears do for me when I'm driving their cars.. Plus they get it dirt cheap as well.!!!

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didnt even bother to ask how much extra it would be for two weeks. not really that worried to be honest, just an interesting tail to tell.

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
knew u wud take that the wrong way u moody git. Just thought u lot might be interested to know that the mighty Skyline is considered to be a low as a Prosche (joke).

Just a tale from today with a jot of interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts