Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi conceptuia as above gtt front wheel studs about 20 mill longer than standardhow much and how soon also how can i pay you i dont bielive in credit cards is there another way i have a laser card bank of ireland

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Hi there, and thanks for the enquiry.

We have many customers over there in Eire, especially with the way the Euro has risen against the Pound ; )

The R34 GTT extended studs are on the shelf.

If you want the R34 Front Studs quickly, then an International Bank Transfer is probably the fastest way...

For security its best if you pm us with your contact telephone number, and I will get someone to call you back to arrange this...

Thanks once again

Chris

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok chris pm sent if you cant get trough just pm me the details, im a bit worried my wheels will pop off ive about 4 threads on each nut thanks mate;)

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
ok chris pm sent if you cant get trough just pm me the details, im a bit worried my wheels will pop off ive about 4 threads on each nut thanks mate;)
Hi John,

nice to speak to you again :)

Please send 26 Euros to us at:
Conceptua Tuning
Ferndale House
Parkham Road
Brixham
DEVON
England
TQ5 9BU

I will make sure we send your extended studs asap

Cheers

Karen

:bananasmile:

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for going trough all that karen your so nice ill def be dealing with you folks again ill post tommorow morning thanks again

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thankyou conceptua for the wheel studs they fit trough the letterbox perfect swift service as stated by so many others and very friendly , a nice change in this day and age thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts