Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my dream car due to personal circumstances (I'm expecting lol). I bought this car in June from a member on here (Mr Scottish) after falling instantly in love with a picture he sent me of her when I first joined the forum.

L Reg imported car (imported in 1998 so lower road tax bracket woo hoo)
Very Very clean inside and out (some wear to drivers seat easilly repairable, might even get it sorted prior to sale)
Beautiful gun metal grey (imo the best colour for a skyline)
No serious damage to body work (some stone chips nothing serious, a little patch of bubbling just starting on one wheel arch again nothing serious)

Right to the point:

- Carbon fibre bonnet
- 18" Kei wheels
- 400R body kit put on by Ultimate Velocity
- HKS dump valve
- Blitz induction kit
- Nur Spec R exhaust system, inc down pipe
- Apexi FC Commander mapped by Abbey Motorsport
- Exedy clutch
- Walbro fuel pump
- Ziax GTR front grill
- GTR rear spoiler
- Nismo clear side repeaters
- Full undercoating protection
- New exhaust gasket fitted
- Chrome front and rear strut braces
- Engine and gear oil changed just recently, new oil filter etc.
- Just had installed prosfessionally a Clifford alarm system inluding tilt sensors, proximity sensors, shock sensors, auto start and Turbo Timer all built in.
- The dvd screen will go with the car as it was there when I bought it, depending on the price the car goes for I may include the dvd player.

Road Taxed until 1st Aug 2008, MOT due in Sept but will get this done within the next week or so, so when sold will have a full years MOT.

Recently Rolling Roaded at 263.1 bhp at engine and 229.4 bhp at the wheels at 0.8 bar of boost. The tuners where it was RR have advised that I could safely put that up to 1.0bar which would take her over 300 bhp but I have left her at 0.8.

She has been well loved and looked after by myself and her previous owners which is obvious by her condition, only the best oils etc have been used in her care.

Plenty of receipts for work carried out on her over the years and for the body kit, wheels, exhuast etc.

Some pictures to tempt you.......

This car is based in Aberdeenshire and I am looking for £6,800 ovno.

May consider px for practical 5 door e.g. Focus, PT cruiser, Civic etc (god how depressing lol)

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Hey Lousie, sorry you're having to sell her!

To anyone interested in buying this Skyline I can assure you that she is in EXCELLENT condition and was a pleasure to own. Mechanically perfect and been mapped sensibly hence she runs perfect.

If anyone has any questions at all feel free to PM me or Louise.
Cheers
Grant

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Grant, would really like to see this car go soon, as don't really want to be driving it too far into the pregnancy lol

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
b4tty you have pm

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the great comments folks, I totally love her to bits but alas baby buggies and nappies and travel cots and OMG what am I doing............

She has to go to a good home its breaking my heart enough that I have to sell her lol

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
This is a beautiful car, very clean. As a matter of interest who were the tuners who told you it would run 1 bar?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Congratulations on the baby! :cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
This is a beautiful car, very clean. As a matter of interest who were the tuners who told you it would run 1 bar?
Wallace performance in Aberdeen (now theres a point would they be classed as tuners? i know they tune cars anyway) reckoned it would safely run 1 bar, I prefer to stay outta trouble though so happy at 0.8 plus she's nippy enough for my taste!! Please feel free to correct if you think that they were incorrect, god knows I don't want to say she's this and that if she isn't.

Previously mapped and set up by Abbey though and no one has messed with her since.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Thanks General........... I dunno how it happened.................... lol
Oh dear, haven't you had 'The Talk' :shakehead:

PM Me for details :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh dear, haven't you had 'The Talk' :shakehead:

PM Me for details :D
Its ok I think we're gonna do a run through and see if we can work out what happened :D

So about the car then.................... lol

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
a superb example when i can afford it i will get mine done similar,thats one nice headturner.have you tryed autotrader?

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
Wallace performance in Aberdeen (now theres a point would they be classed as tuners? i know they tune cars anyway) reckoned it would safely run 1 bar, I prefer to stay outta trouble though so happy at 0.8 plus she's nippy enough for my taste!! Please feel free to correct if you think that they were incorrect, god knows I don't want to say she's this and that if she isn't.

Previously mapped and set up by Abbey though and no one has messed with her since.
If the turbo is stock then your quite right to run it at 0.8 bar. Running it at 1 bar would be asking for trouble. Good luck with the sale and the baby.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a superb example when i can afford it i will get mine done similar,thats one nice headturner.have you tryed autotrader?

to be honest not yet, was hoping to sell to a member on here, its always good to know its gone to a good home. Having said that I do need it sold so might give that a go this weekend

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup shes on there already mate but thanks though

1 - 20 of 77 Posts