Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Girlies,

Just stuck a pic of my new personal beasty for 2004 on the Owners gallery, Just finished refitting all the ICE, security and giving her a good service etc this weekend.

Boy are we gonna burn some rubber for Santa this Christmas!
The car is awesome and handles like a dream.

Cheers

Stuart
Skylinesrus.com

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
very nice :)
the tommys interior (red paint) was done by them ? as a trade mark? or am i wrong?
will have to bring it to a meet mate would love to see it :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tony,

Yep the dash and interior is Tommy Kaiara's trademark finish, its not just red paint, its like a 2 pack rock hard epoxy finish that cannot be scratched or chipped.
I will be finishing everything on it in the workshops tomorrow, so maybe I'll pop over your way over the holiday as I have got to see a mate just north of you between now and newyear.

Cheers
Stuart

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
sounds good to me, you open next saturday/sunday as my mate has seen the light and wants a 33GTS got any in stock?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were probrably staying closed right through the holiday as it has been so busy right up to this week, take a peek on the website next week as we will also have a lot of new stock online that arrives around 4/5 January. There's a few tasty cars.
I can always send you the pics by e-mail to wet his appetite.

mail me on [email protected]

Have a Great Christmas Tony
Cheers

·
Registered
155 Posts
yep folks its as good as it looks infact better, stu took me for a spin in it today and left me speechless. goes like stink.
what can i say stu is your man for skylines or anything made in japan, just bought my second from him a bright yellow one.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
2F2F said:
yep folks its as good as it looks infact better, stu took me for a spin in it today and left me speechless. goes like stink.
what can i say stu is your man for skylines or anything made in japan, just bought my second from him a bright yellow one.

And your car looks cool mate, you got a good one there - I wanted that one:( :D

Thanks for the advice on the phone about the tracker the other day, I will take your advice and get a dam good alarm instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts