Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my S14a a few days ago and did a deal with this WRX, So. this is now up for sale....

Firstly, I'm still waiting for the V5 to arrive as i only collected the car last weekend.

It's an Import, 1996, N reg, Saloon in Silver with 98400 kilometers (last couple of thousand in miles) so about 60000 miles.

It has been rolling road tuned to 262 wheel horse power, although I'm still waiting on the paperwork to prove this, it is nice and quick and very responsive though.

It's set to 0.90 bar (14psi), it has a 'swoosh' illuminated boost gauge on the dash (see pics)

I've been told it has STi head's, but yet again, i have no paperwork to confirm this. This is done to help higher boost, so I'm told.

It is in VERY good condition, the paint work is very good, there are one or two tiny stone chips on the drivers wing and a few on the bumper (will be touched in), a small scuff on the NSR door which should polish but other than that, that is about it.

It has a tanabe exhaust on and will have a new apexi (or another) air filter on it.

There is a HKS turbo timer on also.

There will be 4 new 16" tyres fitted to the car prior to collection from the new owner as it still sits on the Japanese dirt/snow tyres, which are truly awful.

Inside is VERY tidy aswell, there is a Pioneer CD/MD/Tuner stereo, it speaks Japanese to you aswell :)

There is 9 months MOT and will be 6 months tax.

Located in Leicester, just near J21a of the M1

£3750 ovno

Call me on 07918 127390

Cheers for looking

Rich

·
Registered
615 Posts
nice looking car just one thing
you have pics of every thing and the car looks clean
BUTi want to see how clean the engines is any pics on that

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, I'll get a few pics of the engine when it comes back from it's service, new rear brake pads and a valet :)

As said above, my camera decided to poo itself, i'll take the pics with my missus's phone, so they wont be that good quality.

I get the car back tomorrow evening.

Cheers

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi, this might be a long shot but if your in the market for an R33 GTR I would take the scooby in part ex? If not good luck with the sale, looks like a nice clean car.

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey up,

As much as i'd love your GTR i'm selling this to help fund my 2008 drifting season.

Thanks anyway buddy, good luck with your sale.

Rich

·
Registered
154 Posts
is this still for sale? would u still p/x for my 32 gts-t?

and lol why are there pics of a sleeping dude, a cat and a wheel?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.