Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here paid their £60 subs on the 'other' side?
:rolleyes:

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
I belong to both clubs now.

Money eh :rolleyes: If i'd known a manifold stud was gonna go i'd have waited! No, seriously i'm happy to belong to both - and long may they both continue.

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Subs

Moschops,
What made you look at ya studs?. Is is easy to spot?...Look what Iv'e started now!!!!!!!!.

PaulP.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Seems to have been quite a hot topic on another forum, also Rod Bell told me about it when I went for a service as it seems so common. Anyway I was looking at the car today as it's a bit 'under par' and just has a quick feel at the end studs and the blinkin front ones loose :mad:

The end studs are the main culprits. They're more likely to go if you gun it when cold (which I NEVER do). Anyway, that's a few hours in the workshop then :(

Ok, where were we? :D

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
studs

Moschops,
Not a cheap thing to put right then I guess?, Is it a Manifold off job?.

Paulp.

E

·
0 Posts
Just paid my £15 subs & am wondering how long it`ll take before i get some kind of confirmation & when i`ll be able to poke my nose in the members area? Also wondering how many members there are so far?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
You should be able to go into the members area, if you cant can you let Martin know..the members pack is just being put together now, we are just waiting for some stickers to come from the printers.......we will get them all out as soon as poss to everyone...am not sure on numbers, Martin should have those details....:)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
If you click onto owners club at the top of the page and then join club, it lists the discounts and whats in the membership package..:D

E

·
0 Posts
Cant get in the members area yet. I`ll try again later. I know its only 10am but its friday & i`ve had a couple of beers:alco: . I work nights & i`ve just finished work so i think its ok. Nobody understands.
I need my bed.
Or do i need another :40oz:
Beer it is then :D

E

·
0 Posts
Cool. Hiya Martin. I`ll try getting in again now. If not i`ll be kicking your door in in about 10 mins ok ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Im in. Looks like theres some good deals to be had. Thanks guys n gals. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the postman bringing me some goodies :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts