Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that you guys do a lot of servicing and things to that nature and a lot of modification with price depending on a lot of factors, however, there are certain things you guys do in which there is a set price. I kind of wish you guys had a sticky in your part of the forum here with a list of your pricing on some of the set-priced things that you do. I realize I am very far away BUT I really have no one else to turn to and I can convert the prices myself, but this wouldn't be useful to just myself.

For example:

Hybrid R33 GTS-T turbo rebuilds:
Parts required, duration of time
Details
More
PRICE

-------------

Hybrid R34 GTT turbo rebuilds:
Parts required, duration of time
Details
More
PRICE

-------------

Pre-Made Stage 1 ECU
SWAP Price
Details : Air induction kit, Standard Injectors, Exhaust, etc
PRICE

-------------

Stage 2, etc

-------------

IF you already have this thread and I have somehow missed it please let me know and point me in the right direction. I know that I would have downtime due to shipping back and forth and be out of more money but maybe there would be a way someone could work some things out with combined shipping, etc.

However, don't get your hopes up yet as I am just looking for a price to get to saving on this for sometime in the next 3-4 months. I just thought I would suggest or ask where this could be found.

Note: I did find your service pricing on your website itself. If I missed it there somewhere I also apologize but it would still be cool if it were on the forum.

Thanks,
Austin

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Austin,

We are working on our new website which will be live after xmas. On there will be full pricing on all our products and services.

The R32/R33/R34 turbos are the same price, £747.50. These turbo's are on a exchange basis. Parts needed to get the most out of the turbo is, Injectors 550cc, Z32 afm, uprated fuel pump and clutch.

The stage 1 chips have been made for - Full exhaust system turbo elbow back, induction kit, front mount I/C, 0.85 boost on STD turbo. These are £299, not on exchange basis. We chip your ecu and send it back.

All the above are in stock.

Damo

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. Thank you for the reply and I am very much looking forward to your new site being up. =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts