Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that most of the threads stickied in the FAQ section are locked.

Unofrtunately, this makes it hard for someone to recommend additional info to be added to a particular question/topic, and will hinder their progression.

I recommend unlocking them, and making sure a moderator is assigned to the section and moderating them accordingly when a user posts some info.

If someone posts their a question (i.e. doesnt realise what they are doing) then the mod should split their post off to a new topic.

If someone posts additional info or a correction, then the mod should make the relevent changes to the original posting, and delete the users post after. Perhaps provide a credit.

:boogy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's a good idea in theory, but they're locked to prevent cluttering. A 'meet in the middle' solution is to pm the thread originator and get them to include it.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I think just PM'ing any mod or Admin with any relevant info to be added is the simpliest way, that way it wont get cluttered and can be simply editted.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
its a good suggestion adam, but we would have to allocate one or mods to deal with it mate, and the way it is with it being so busy we wouldnt have enough time mate, thanks keith :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts