Skyline Owners Forum banner

sunday fast show convoy to santa pod

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Chris-Vspec 
#1 ·
hi boys and girls anyone going up on the sunday from the south will arrange meeting point :devil:

#4 ·
its sunday the 25 th march and rownhams sounds ok its only one junction ,we will want to get there early to avoid the queue so i thought about 0600 hrs to get there for eight

#6 ·
Guys your find it a lot easier for you all if you meet at sutton scotney services just on the A34.

#8 · (Edited)
Black Thunder, Allkiller and myself are going up on the Sunday. I will be meeting Mark (Black Thunder) at the Service station, M11 junc 8 Bishops Stortford turn off at about 7am before setting off. Anyone can meet us there or we can meet up with anyone on route. PM me, Allkiller (The Pod Guru!) or Black Thunder if interested or phone 07773785090.

PS I have an owners club stand slot allocated to me so no tilly tattle please, I would like to remain a nuetral lol :cheers:

Cheers

John

#9 ·
Re Fast Show Sat - Sun - Camping

Hi guys I'll be going up onthe Saturday with a view to doing to RWYBs and then camping over night there ready for the show on Sunday. Let me know if you go up Saturday instead! Give me a call when your up there and perhaps we can catch up. 07718146050.

Ciao for now, hope to see you there!

Webcam007

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.