Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a trailor last night on skys men and motors, (ahem i was looking for car stuff honest) of a show called Super 2NR TV, which was all about the US custom car market, and there were quite a few skylines featured in the trailor, so it might me worth a watch, or at least setting the vid, or tevo. :)
its on at 9pm this saturday on Men and Motors. Enjoy!
fourtoes.

B

·
0 Posts
watched this a couple of times now .. its also repeated on sundays around 4pm.

Its very american .. as in all glitz and no real content but its quite fun to watch.

Last ep had a nice white 34GTR .. the interview with the owner was over so fast i wasn't really sure what the spec was !!

The show likes hondas ... ALOT.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Watched this a few times when I was in the US.
Doesn't exactly tax the brain with its in depth technical reviews but is OK to watch.
Let me put it this way, I normally watched it when it aired on a Sunday morning......fairly easy, brain out, hangover recovery type viewing :alco: :cool: :D

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tekki Shodan, very entertaining mate. dont just consider a skyline mate, do it you wont regret it! you get show and go!
:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
By "considering", I mean "waiting for a large bag of money to fall on my head".

The budget for my Conquest restoration had been exceded a long time a go. When I get it done and maybe a better job, well...... maybe then. But that's another story.

I am learning a lot about them before hand, though. With my Conquest I started learning how to fix it after I got cheated by more than one mechanic that said they could fix it. So I took it home and it sat there until I learned how to do it myself. Japanese motors are very different than the simple V8's that I am used to. I found a forum like this one with a lot of dedicated people that are currently helping me. Much of it is free labor, thank God.

The Conquest is not a supercar, but it can be very fast if done right.

I like it because it is very rare and looks good. Hardly anyone knows what it is when they see it. Kind of like the Skyline here in the U.S.

BP

R

·
0 Posts
Waste of Hard Drive!!!!

I set up the old Sky+ to record this show was well dissapointed. Not much info just lots of glitz, however the film short that they showed this week had potential.

Andy

PS how was the Excel thing?? :40oz:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts