Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just seeing if theres any interest in the above swap,

Basically Im after an R34 Shell thats comes rolling has a few bits on it to swap with my Manual 5 speed 1994 MKIV Supra..

Fancy getting back in a skyline again as its were my heart belongs lol.

The Supra is a Silver 5 speed NA 1994,90k miles,all more or less standard apart from wheels suspension and air intake and some guages.The car is running good and feels very solid,bodywork is in good condition,bar a small ding on the drivers wing.It is currently on an Irish reg,but has been regd in the UK previous(number available on request)this is all on the paperwork,to get UK reg again just needs taxed and tested and re registered.
The car has 17x9 Volks(unsure of which type,dished 5 spokes),also have a set of 4 Rota GTRs 19x10 et 12 as below that can go with the car if I get the right one in exchange.can provided plenty of info and pics if there was any interest.would make a good solid road car or even just as a track toy if you didnt want to re register it again .

as for the R34,weighing up the current price for the Supra plus the rotas,id be after one thats rolling comes with all the drive train and has at least some electric looms etc and some interior or glass ..open to all options and doesnt matter if its NA/GTT auto manaul etc just after a decent shell or project car that anyone has lost interest in or looking to sell on..
oh and BTW I can have either car delivered/collected to anywere in the UK or Ireland no problem.
Minter.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will actually be interested in a deal with ANY variant of skyline now if any one has one,would also add cash if needed

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Supra now sold and leaving for Poland..... so now just on the lookout for a Skyline as above!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts