Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'd noticed the front drivers wheel rubbing on the wheel arch liner but didnt think much of it. Parked the car on the drive went to the garage to get my socket set out and when I turned around noticed that the front drivers side suspension was much much lower than the other side :doh:
Im guessing that the spring must be bust. Can any one take a guess to what it may be ??
If its a spring can I get away with just changing the 2 front springs or is it wiser to change all four?, the only thing I know about the springs is that they are Tein.
Any one in the North East got a spring compressor and willing to help me change them ? TIA
Kevin

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
it sounds like a broken spring and if it was me i would change all four to be on the safe side, seeing as you don't know what you have on there in the first place

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it sounds like a broken spring and if it was me i would change all four to be on the safe side, seeing as you don't know what you have on there in the first place
Cheers fella, thats put my mind at ease :D I was worried that it could be worse than what I thought it was.
When the weather break's I'll try and get the old girl up in the air so I can check although I may just leave her off the road until I can afford the k-sport coilovers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts