Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to install some suspension that I got. I have Tein in the front so that's not a big deal. I have new aftermarket stuff for the rear and it is stock right this second. I would like to know if there is a guide on here that I couldn't find or something for the rear suspension. I realize that you have to take out the rear seats. Does anyone know exactly how to do this? I have had the bolts loose on the rear seats before but I never really had them out of the car. Thanks.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
the bench has locking tabs,you can work them with a small screwdriver but a hard pull upwards will work,then you can get to the bolts that hold the backrest on,once thats out you can get to the top of the suspension

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
If you are really lucky someone will have put some fancy aftermarket 6 x 9's on the parcel shelf (not sure if you call it the same over there)

If the positioning is right (the parcel shelf has to be cut to fit the bigger speakers) you can access the suspension top bolts without the hassle of removing the seats.

Its a long shot, but worth checking out ; )

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I know for a fact that mine has stock speakers. That would be a brilliant idea though. Oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.