Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a good look around the car yesterday I noticed the shocks on the car are yellow with no name I can see on them the springs are black with hks on them, I didn't know hks made suspension parts I have hks parts on car like fmic, piping, exhaust and stuff, does anyone know if the shocks would be hks or could they be different make I don't think if they were different it would make any difference would it? Is the hks suspension any good? They don't seem to be adjustable shocks

·
A rebel with a cause
213 Posts
I was having a good look around the car yesterday I noticed the shocks on the car are yellow with no name I can see on them the springs are black with hks on them, I didn't know hks made suspension parts I have hks parts on car like fmic, piping, exhaust and stuff, does anyone know if the shocks would be hks or could they be different make I don't think if they were different it would make any difference would it? Is the hks suspension any good? They don't seem to be adjustable shocks
This could help ?

skyline r33 suspension yellow struts - Google Search

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what's on car at the moment blistein shocks with hks springs both look quite old I don't think they are coil overs I don't think they are adjustable either

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK cool they seem to be quite old shocks and springs now, I think I'll need an up grade when cash allows

·
I'm bringing sexy back
960 Posts
For the power you're aiming for I'm going to say no 🤣 just an upgrade over stock. You'll need to aim for a set of coilovers with at least a 10-12kg/mm spring set

1 - 12 of 12 Posts