Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a disgrace charlie morgan is, what did he think he was going to achieve by "diving" like an idiot on the ball!!! hazard's only mistake was he didnt kick him harder!!

He deserves to never be allowed to be a ball boy at another football match in his life!! Absolute disgrace of a child :muy:

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
:confused:

For those people (like me) not on your side of the world.... please elaborate :D

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I agree but think most clubs tell the ball boys to waste time if winning but the kid took the piss just so happens his dad is a Swansea director.
And banters minion basically a ballboy in a cup game was taking his time giving a ball back to the opposite team by play acting and got the player sent of as he made out he was being kicked.

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
:confused:

For those people (like me) not on your side of the world.... please elaborate :D
Some stupid ball boy at soccer decided he would lay on a ball instead of giving it back to the players. A player kicked it out from under him and the ballboy acted as if he had just lost a testicle in the finest show of acting usually reserved for the players!

Big hoohaa at the player and lots of press coverage. News must be slow in the uk at the mo!

Just think 30 seconds of fame type scenario for the ball boy.

And watch this to see what i mean...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sd38KUjmOho

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Cheers for the link!

SA player kicked it out from under him and the ballboy acted as if he had just lost a testicle in the finest show of acting usually reserved for the players!

Yep, ^^^ that happened.... his boot didn't make contact with that little twit. I can't believe he got red carded for something he didn't do - almost makes it a shame he didn't kick him in the ribs, kid definitely deserved it. Very poor sportsmanship from someone who wasn't even playing

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
It's bull shizzle!
For those that don't know.
A red card in football is auto 3 match ban.
Hazzard is now going to get substantially more than a three match ban due to FA investigation as he was in the wrong!!!! Wtf!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
The kid still deserved it for being a prick! Even worse when we found out its the swansea chairmans (multi millionaire) son, and saying he was gonna #time waste before the game on twitter! But you can't kick out like that, it's not professional and he was in the wrong, they both were. I love football but its had a lot of low points recently!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts