Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above,

I have 1 green label GTS-T spec 1 AFM but need another the same, code 22680 02U00.

If you have a good one knocking around I will swap a yellow label Q45 for it.

Cheers

John

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Gutted mate!

Some twat stole your skyline and left you some bits! lol.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pink label any use to you?
Thanks ****,

A friend of mine has a pink label spec 2 but its on his car at the mo but if I have no joy getting the spec 1 I may come back to you on that if thats okay.
Does anyone know if there is any difference in the flow rates between the spec 1 and 2?

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Thanks ****,

A friend of mine has a pink label spec 2 but its on his car at the mo but if I have no joy getting the spec 1 I may come back to you on that if thats okay.
Does anyone know if there is any difference in the flow rates between the spec 1 and 2?
I dont think the spec 2 AFM will fit unless you change the plug aswel mate because there isnt as many pins on it as the spec 1.

I may be wrong but from what ive read thats sounds about right.

·
Registered
37 Posts
John,

I am lookign for an uprated AFM and i have a 1994 series 1 that i'd be quite happy to swap my car has only done 53,000km genuine and came into the with 47,000km 3 years ago!!
I use my car everyday for work and would need a quick turnaround is yours being used on your car at the moment? If not i would fit that and then send mine?

plmk

dave

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave,

Just waiting on a friend who may have one but if that falls through I may come back to you if thats okay.
Im sure as another forum user I should be able to trust sending you the unit?
Its never been on my car and is ready to go, how quick could you get yours to me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts