Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well basically I’ve not ever really massively advertised that fact that I really do talk **** for a living :D
as where I work has changed a fair bit over the years not strictly to my liking as the demographic is beyond me now, but you do what you do to stay employed these days etc (been here almost ten years!)

anyway this morning we done a bit on the show about how people don’t seem to help others so much anymore if you try and flag them down..
topic started by the only female on the show Paulina - about something that happened to her recently
(she’s a relatively looked after looking 45 year old lol)
so then I mentioned what I normally do when put in that kinda situation, and yes Jap cars came into it! (again)

<span><a href="http://soundcloud.com/dubs-pin/05-07-11-sam-insults-paulina">05 07 11 Sam insults Paulina</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/dubs-pin">dubs_(pin&dubs)</a></span>

and if the embed above dont work:
http://snd.sc/jjwpId

^ that should.

T

·
0 Posts
Was listening and it stopped buffering soon as you said "the other is high per........" :(

Works now, You legend Sam! "Nice from far but far from nice!" :funny:

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
well basically I’ve not ever really massively advertised that fact that I really do talk **** for a living
Ahhh HA! I knew there had to be a reason you got to be so good at it, you do it for a bloody living! Is this forum just practice for you or something :funny:

lmfao dubs.... you're lucky she didn't slap you for that last comment!

Also, you guys have a funny accent lol
I can't really talk though... I'm born and bred Kiwi but I was fishing on the rocks a few months back, I got talking to a couple of guys on the rocks who were from the UK, one of them picked I had UK blood in me from the way I talked lol (my Dad was born in Lancashire but he lost the accent decades ago). I hate the Kiwi accent

T

·
0 Posts
Trust me in the UK the higher up the country you go the sillier the accents become. :uhoh:

·
3,402 Posts
Can't listen to it :-(

but was looking on the main website and seen Paulina .. But which one are you?lol

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Ahhh HA! I knew there had to be a reason you got to be so good at it, you do it for a bloody living! Is this forum just practice for you or something :funny:

lmfao dubs.... you're lucky she didn't slap you for that last comment!

Also, you guys have a funny accent lol
I can't really talk though... I'm born and bred Kiwi but I was fishing on the rocks a few months back, I got talking to a couple of guys on the rocks who were from the UK, one of them picked I had UK blood in me from the way I talked lol (my Dad was born in Lancashire but he lost the accent decades ago). I hate the Kiwi accent
Born and bred kiwi!!!! Lol must resist..... It's to tempting....... Oh **** it

What's a hindo

Lays eggs brew.

·
9,198 Posts
Born and bred kiwi!!!! Lol must resist..... It's to tempting....... Oh **** it

What's a hindo

Lays eggs brew.

hahaha
Luckily, I don't talk like that. It even took me a while to click at the joke

fuch n chups
*shudder* I hate the Kiwi accent

Wait.... no sheep jokes?! Or is that just too easy lol

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
hahaha
Luckily, I don't talk like that. It even took me a while to click at the joke

fuch n chups
*shudder* I hate the Kiwi accent

Wait.... no sheep jokes?! Or is that just too easy lol
Wait for it......... wait for it...........

Why do sheepshearers wear rubber boots???

Stops the sheep escaping.

·
9,198 Posts
Wait for it......... wait for it...........

Why do sheepshearers wear rubber boots???

Stops the sheep escaping.
lol its supposed to be velcro gloves, not rubber boots. They provide a much better grip :funny:
Anyone else wanna mock me for being Kiwi? I can take it :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Fair play to you dubs, not entirely sure how you got away with it but a magician never gives away his secrets. I'll remember to be round your end next time I break down and if I'm driving the Golf I'll have my best heels and make up on for you ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts