Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as its been gathering dust for weeks now, I am going to sell one of my Radio Control Cars.....

Its a Tamiya TL-01 chassis, full time shaft driven 4wd (Nissan Skyline R34 GTR shall came as standard) 1/10th scale model.

Includes....

Chassis, 19 turn Team Corally racing motor, Hitec Electronic speed controller, Full ballraces, Coil-over oil shock on front, adjustable stabilisers, adjustable track rods, and several other Tamiya hop-ups (mods). Great fun R/C road car, pretty damn quick too. Got the original motor still, and some different pinions for the gearbox to tune it. Will include the receiver and servos, but not the transmitter (unless I have to).

I have several bodyshells for it, including a Ford Mustang (new shape), Chevy Corvette C5R Limited edition, HKS Altezza, and an R34 GTR..... (and a beat up RX-7). Which will go with it, I am not sure, but one will.

Basic kit is just around 100 quid I think, and there is easily £140 worth of hop ups in it, so I am looking for £170.

Needs a strip and clean, which I will do for the buyer if I have time, if not, its a good way to learn your way around the car.....

Pic on my website, or I can take and post some here if you like.

Stewart

·
Registered
554 Posts
just-looked-at-your-site..good1...............just-say-though,...I've-seen-more-wires,lights-and-gizmos-in-your-car-than-they-had-on-apollo13....wow..................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts