Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much is it to tax a gtr or gts t in the new system on emmisions?in ireland or course

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
I paid 1058 euro last year on the GTR. i think it's going to be about 11 and a half this year as it's not done on the new system because of it been a jap import.

·
Registered
609 Posts
cheaper petrol?????? i paid over a euro all weekend for standard pissy 95 octane at best! thats awful imo i get super for 97p in da north! also how is diesel cheaper down ther??

·
Sir Snap a lot
1,093 Posts
cheaper petrol?????? i paid over a euro all weekend for standard pissy 95 octane at best! thats awful imo i get super for 97p in da north! also how is diesel cheaper down ther??
Bugger, yea I forgot the pound had taken a nose dive, I guess with today's exchange rates the petrol is about the same.

I guess I won't be trying the get back across the border anymore before filling up.

Which type of petrol is best?
I've been using Maxol for the last three months as I was told it is 97ron.

·
Registered
609 Posts
tesco do 99 ron or shell is what i usually use in my mind the car runs so much sharper and thers no popping or backfiring so i guess the car runs better touch wood? also sainsburys do SUL up here now its 98ron and its only 94p a litre!

·
Irish Metal Warrior
3,637 Posts
the tax is the same as it always was, vrt hasnt gone up too much either as its still on a percentage of the market value too aswell as the emmissions ;)
The tax isn't the same. The Dept. of the Environment raised the rates on the 1st of January. It went from €899pa to €935pa for 2.4-2.5 :(
It's set to go up again with the budget in December :apoke: :gayboy:

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
I just got my renewal today and fook me it's gone up again €1136.00
And I got my renewal for the insurance to €886.00
Going to be an expenceive month.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts