Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a qoute from tescos on the GTR came to £1297 fully comp! has anyone dealt with tescos before??
only thing is got to have a tracker!!
anyone got one of these any idea of cost etc etc
tony

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you need a tracker? they wont touch it unless it has one!

·
Registered
952 Posts
nope. i got a cat one. didnt ask for a tracker but did say it would go down in price if i did. tony can u give me a call quickly mate. ta

·
Registered
554 Posts
Have you tried Keith michaels. I was with Tescs on my 300zx but they (tescos) wanted a tracker for my R32, went to KM and fund they were cheaper by 40quidish and no tracker needed.

·
Registered
953 Posts
you go limited miles ? direct line want 1700 for mine

lee

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers uk
lee got it on 6'000mls a year dont think i will do anymore than that!

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
only a weekend car mate will be driving the 206 during the week etc and GTR or GTi-R at the weekends lol

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
lol yeah right! and im hung like a elephant

Now tell me that you dont ask for the piss takes you get.

I can think of several straight off, but I will give you a rest this time :cool:

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whats the matter with you buster going soft in your old age?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Thought I would give him a break after Trax, its obvious he cant take the strain, must be severe mental pressure that makes you forget all your documents and stops you driving with the men.

But then likening yourself to an elephant, should mean you have a good memory if nothing else.

Must take a feckin strong rope to hang an elephant.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I'm with Privilege, £900, requires Cat 1 and tracker... tesco said couldnt insure automatics :/ If I didn't bother with a tracker then it wouldn't be insured against theft...

The cheapest tracker i could install costed £400 inc plus another £300 for a one off or £99 a year... so we know where the theft has occured then ;)

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
think i will stay with privilege for now as there under £1500 and only want cat 1 immob and alarm , and have a look around when its renewal time:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts