Skyline Owners Forum banner

tesco's

2K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  AppleJack 
#1 ·
had a qoute from tescos on the GTR came to £1297 fully comp! has anyone dealt with tescos before??
only thing is got to have a tracker!!
anyone got one of these any idea of cost etc etc
tony

#14 ·
Thought I would give him a break after Trax, its obvious he cant take the strain, must be severe mental pressure that makes you forget all your documents and stops you driving with the men.

But then likening yourself to an elephant, should mean you have a good memory if nothing else.

Must take a feckin strong rope to hang an elephant.

#19 ·
I'm with Privilege, £900, requires Cat 1 and tracker... tesco said couldnt insure automatics :/ If I didn't bother with a tracker then it wouldn't be insured against theft...

The cheapest tracker i could install costed £400 inc plus another £300 for a one off or £99 a year... so we know where the theft has occured then ;)

#21 ·
I'm currently with Tesco this year (runs out next month). They appeared cheap at the start but I've since paid them another £400 this year on little extras.

I fitted a HKS exhaust system, this added another £200 per year!
I took my car abroad, over to the South Of France for 3 months (90 days green card) and they charged me a extra £200 (normally this is free with many insurance companies so I will be checking this year!).

Trev

#22 ·
lol tonysmiff

i'm with tesco for my gts. they recomend a company for the tracker. you can only have one if you have a cat 1 alarm. they cost about £350 and £99 a year subcription or £300 for life cover (or as long as you own the car ).
hope that helps dude.

sam :aka47: :40oz:

#23 ·
Samskyline said:
lol tonysmiff

i'm with tesco for my gts. they recomend a company for the tracker. you can only have one if you have a cat 1 alarm. they cost about £350 and £99 a year subcription or £300 for life cover (or as long as you own the car ).
hope that helps dude.

sam :aka47: :40oz:
Sweet Jesus,

I was robbed when I got my tracker fitted. I got a pro-active system with anti-hijack but it cost £1K fitted and is something like £18 per month tracking fee's... works perfectly in Europe as well though and you can SMS your car :) bless if you worried about your loved one... (the car that is!) ehehe....

Trev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.