Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few pics from the weekend. IDS drift series held a practice day for all the Pro and Pro am drivers to dust of the winter. The weather was crap so I did not really get to test the full potential of changes to the build. If was redline in 3rd and 4th gear with brand new Falkens all around! I am so curious to see the results on the dry!

playing around in the high 300's. trying to cross over into the 400's hp range once we map the new HKS computer.

Completely gutted now, also micro molly race glass all around, full welded 7 point roll cage, new coils, hks sparcs, suspension, and boost settings added. Feels alot better and delivers the power well. Surprised at the increase but still want more! haha!

·
Registered
23 Posts
yep Jazz, was a fine day. good organisation from vanessa and co.

weather was like sh***. had to take the front off at the training field. 15-20cm snow was heavy. at the end my whole engine bay was full of white crap.

you had problems with your front too :)

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep Jazz, was a fine day. good organisation from vanessa and co.

weather was like sh***. had to take the front off at the training field. 15-20cm snow was heavy. at the end my whole engine bay was full of white crap.

you had problems with your front too :)
haha! yeah! Hard to believe that the day before the sun was out and you could walk around with just a shirt on!:crazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts