Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Tester? Well I can tell you now, if you do post an actual for sale thread, it will be deleted, please read the forum rules :D

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Don't bank on it - I have heard sometimes the early frgergeg suffered from wongwangade and needed to update to V3.21 before the kdere fell into place and worked seemlessly with the dldslkdd. Until then, I won't touch the frgergeg unless it was cheap enough to mate with the dkjdkjd. You have been warned. :iagree:

·
DK Wannabe
168 Posts
Don't bank on it - I have heard sometimes the early frgergeg suffered from wongwangade and needed to update to V3.21 before the kdere fell into place and worked seemlessly with the dldslkdd. Until then, I won't touch the frgergeg unless it was cheap enough to mate with the dkjdkjd. You have been warned. :iagree:
How could i let that slip my mind! d'ohh!

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
Is it still for sale? really need a new one as the flux capacitor on mine has corroded and i cant reach full power and hit 88mph!!

·
Registered Insane
997 Posts
Sadly this thread is generating more interest than I anticipated, anyway guys you're all to late, I've viewed it and bought it, and yes it was the uprated MK2 :cool:

·
Slightly over-seasoned member
581 Posts
damn, been after a mk2 for ages.
I'm still using an early mk1 which is beginning to show signs of wongwangade

1 - 18 of 18 Posts