Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for this site. About time there was a site for GTS owners.

Now I know it's not totally GTS orientated but it seems that there are a hell of a lot more GTS owners on here. The other one is good but you get the feeling sometimes that they don't really respond to GTS questions. Probably out of lack of knowledge more than anything else.

Matt

·
Registered
469 Posts
Totall agree - I've been on here for 2-3 weeks asking loads of daft questions while I've been GTS hunting and the help has been invaluable.

Thanks all

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I have found that we are a mixed bunch with mutual respect and no massive ego's. We all try to help each other out and are allways ready for a laugh.

Its nice to be a part of it.

Like everything in life the odd mis-understanding may take place, but we get over it.

( I hate em all really but dont let em know I said so) :confused:

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
I'm more than willing to help any fellow Skyline owner in any way regardless of which model they have or where they hang out. I have found ALL of the forums invaluable.
Where would we be without people willing to share their knowledge?

One tries hard not to look down on GTR owners though :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Go placidly among the noise and the haste and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons.......(Oi do they mean me?)
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Then go and watch TOTB

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Buster

You do it every time... Just when we think youve gone doo lally.. you then end with a one liner that lets us know you like the rest of us... LMFAO

Paul J
( in a minority over here... GTR)

E

·
0 Posts
Yes Buster we do get over it dont we :rolleyes: Proof if it was needed.

Matty boy you hit the nail right between the eyes there mate :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I was well chuffed when I found skylineowners.com as I found the "other" forum a bit unaccomodating as far as GTSs were concerned, who cares anyway, we are all here now!! :D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts