Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, just a little button on the bottom of each post and if it's usefull then someone can press it to show there appriceation.

Also not sure if if can be done but maybe a little counter then under the persons avatar
(ie: killer r32 10 thank you's in 2 posts) or something like that?!

Have you done this before or would it cause abit too much competition in the fourm?

Andrew

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Based on that, we'll also need a "thank you for the useless post" button too.... to thank the people who offer crappy advice :D

Seriously though... that's not a bad sounding idea. Be even better if that feature could be integrated into the search feature so if someone needs advice on X topic, it brings up relevant threads with the most "thank yous" as priority ... maybe ...?

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@banter's minion LOL I think I would win that one, or divol hehe. That would be awesome but sounds pretty difficult to incorpirate that into the system

@ divol killer r32 thank divol for his usefull post

@ Stuart that exactly where I got the idea from lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
My girlfriends Sugar Glider Forum had something similar. They used to have a karma or smite button for respect/disrespect however this lead to all sorts of arguments/abuse on the forum so they did away with it.

A like button would be sufficient though :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts