Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
May I through this forum,convey my heartfelt thanks to the CHAVAS who only stole 3 of my dustcaps from my alloys,and left one for me to remember them by.I hope they look as good on their BMX'S as they did on my Skyline, the little TOERAGS!!!!!
Cheers everyone else

A

·
0 Posts
tigger said:
does anyone know why they take 3 caps and not 4????

3 were at the bottom of the wheel the other at the top, the mindless morons probably didn't know where to look for it

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
I tend to leave the car in my garage, and not park it where I am going more than ten feet away from the car :( I'm so dull

·
The lamp post assassin
1,214 Posts
I can't get the Liner in the garage at the mo (full of new bathroom suite I haven't got around to fitting) and I have had three full sets stolen over the last two weekends!! ... little b*st*rds :uzi: . The third set were supposedly tamper proof lol ... so much for that idea. I am thinking of getting flush fitting valves as I just can't be bothered with the hassle anymore.

·
Registered
191 Posts
When i bought mine it came with short Blue Valves and Caps. I removed them straight away as past experience shows that they would not have lasted 5 minutes. Not chavs either just kids in general getting them for their Bikes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts