Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a 2 silencer exhaust and a decat from Japspeed on tuesday afternoon and it arrived today :dogpile: :D .

Got it fitted today by a mate and we could not get over 3 things -

1) Overall build quality - welds were superb and finished off a treat and is built to last.
2) How well the system fitted together - my friend couldnt get over how heasy it was to fit and how everything fitted like OEM.
3) How nice the car now sounds :D :smoker:

So thank you very much Japspeed and I recommend this system to anybody buying an exhaust.

Im off for a razz now :cheers: :driving:

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Thank you for your kind comments and that you are so delighted with the quality of the products and the service we provide.

We try very hard to provide all round customer satifaction - its our number one priority. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all Japspeed customers past and present in supporting us and choosing Japspeed.

:cheers:

Paul

·
Registered
60 Posts
Me too

Had mine fitted for a couple of months now - am also very impressed with the quality of them and the awesome sound it makes

·
Registered
530 Posts
I got a 3" catback from Japspeed and I agree, the noise is sweeeet, nice and subtle until my heavy right foot then the banshee lets go, it's fabulous

1 - 6 of 6 Posts