Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you Neil (Deathwish) and Tish

We went out today to see some welsh countryside.

Wow! Just Wow!

Awesome day, some really nice people, weather was perfect for grippy roads (just as well..), the BBQ was a major success?

I wanna do it all again

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say, I think I'm hideously sunburnt now :(

Spotted a smashed R33 on the way back.

Then something fell off the underside of the car, a sheild in front of the drivers side front wheel, causing a racket which made me think the worst. But we struggled, and managed to fix it with some wire we found at the side of the road... :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
thanks, neil + tish
for a excellent day out can see why they call you (deathwish) lol lol :drivin:
the BBQ was fab and all you guys are awesome :bigthumb:
cant wait for the next time
jamie
:crowd:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Thanks also, the planning you put into this was great

And I always appreciate free food.

Has anyone got any more pics then?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
thanks indeed neil and tish(possibly mostly tish!) for a brilliant day out and some lovely grub,this was planning like ive never seen for a meet,you rock!
i only took about ten photos but most of them are terrible,heres a few

was nice to meet some new faces,aiden and possibly the loudest na ive ever heard! nick and fran with the shuuper shiny white 34,red dragon,triv,mark and rob,perfect group of people for a saturday drive out

·
Registered
836 Posts
thanks to all you guys & gals...

also for coming out and making the day a fantastic meet/drive & BBQ. Your all a great bunch and Tish and myself greatly enjoyed your company. Sorry for any loss of hearing to anyone that was behind me for any length of time lol its ok its only temporary and should come back in a day or two lol. Im glad it turned out a really nice day cos it just made it that much better with the roads and weather (and tyres) being really warm. Sorry for the timings being out a bit but we managed to get around ok. Tish says thanks for all your lovely feedback and said she hopes we can all get out for another bigger and better meet soon.
Great people, good friends, great weather, good food, great cars and last but not least fantastic roads-
And again a BIG THANK YOU, to all who came out today,
Triv- Lee
Koh- Justin
Nick & Fran
Rob & Mark
Red Dragon - Jamie
Aidan888- Aidan and his mate
Best Regards, Neil & Tish

·
Registered
655 Posts
Had an awesome day - thanks Neil & Tish for organising! Gutted I had to leave early :( Superb weather, awesome roads, great group of people = one very big skyline smile!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Thanks Rob for posting up the pics for me. And a big thanks to Rob also for the pork chops they were stunning, i was eating one on the way home over the Crai yesterday lol

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Rob for posting up the pics for me. And a big thanks to Rob also for the pork chops they were stunning, i was eating one on the way home over the Crai yesterday lol
LOL, I think I over-estimated the number of chops. Though I guess too much food is not a problem at a BBQ. Hahaha.

·
Registered
157 Posts
What a great day out. Big big thanks to neil & tish for the food and for organising. Also what a great bunch of people, really made us feel welcome. The roads were fantastic and weather was amazing, got truckers arm now really burnt. I've never seen so many dead flies on my front bumper, anyone else have this problem? Thanks again everyone, we'll see you all soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you Neil Deathwish

Yall are doing a fine job each and every one of you i would like to say Thank you Its nice to be apart of such a fine team this one has turned out to be Please keep up the good work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts