Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My post count may not be very high, but that dose not mean that i do n't find the forum very useful.
After using the S E A R C H facility i finally decided on whitch tyres to go for toyos t1-r. I trust this is a good choice.
I just wanted to take this oppotunity to thank everyone on the forum for all the information and the hillarious posts.

How ever on the way to the garage today I stopped at a pedestrian crossing to let someone across as you do, for some reason they failed to move then I heard it, crash some kid on a 50cc moped has gone in to the back of me. The kids all right, bike knackered and the skyline, scratched bumper and exhaust slightly bent. I have spoken to his insurance company and the garage should be phoning me tomorrow to arrange a date we will now see how long it takes to sort.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
My post count may not be very high, but that dose not mean that i do n't find the forum very useful.
After using the S E A R C H facility i finally decided on whitch tyres to go for toyos t1-r. I trust this is a good choice.
I just wanted to take this oppotunity to thank everyone on the forum for all the information and the hillarious posts.
I bought a set of those a month or two ago. Had Potenzas on before and the car was very nervous in the wet, but the T1-R's are fantastic. Gone into a few corners a bit faster than I judged them to be, and it's gone round like it was on rails. I think the wheel nuts would break before the car let go with those fitted....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for moving the post i was looking for my paint and just posted.
now just worried that if i have people going in to the back of me in the wet with "just legal" tyres a quote from the tyre garage whats going to happen with the new tyres

·
Registered
290 Posts
i had these on my scoob, your hair will peel off before these let go in that.

I feel a bit nervous in the skyline with them though., running 225,s at front and 265,s at back but it still steps out if you piss around or misjudge it :s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.