Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited richard and the guys today for the 1st time and had a diagnostic done and my car mapped.The car wouldnt rev clean above 5k rpm before arriving which was sorted straight away on the rollers with a tweak of the map as it was mega rich!
Final figures were 297.8hp and 305 lb/ft which i'm well happy with considering it was at just over 0.8bar (with a bleed valve)
The car is in need of a bigger turbo as its trying to cope with a greddy inlet manifold and massive HKS GT spec FMIC so richard said it was probably stuggling a little:gay:
Car drives alot nicer now and the trip home was enjoyable with that torque @ 3k rpm :boogy:

Well happy with the service and price - recommend em to anyone:cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Visited richard and the guys today for the 1st time and had a diagnostic done and my car mapped.The car wouldnt rev clean above 5k rpm before arriving which was sorted straight away on the rollers with a tweak of the map as it was mega rich!
Final figures were 297.8hp and 305 lb/ft which i'm well happy with considering it was at just over 0.8bar (with a bleed valve)
The car is in need of a bigger turbo as its trying to cope with a greddy inlet manifold and massive HKS GT spec FMIC so richard said it was probably stuggling a little:gay:
Car drives alot nicer now and the trip home was enjoyable with that torque @ 3k rpm :boogy:

Well happy with the service and price - recommend em to anyone:cheers:
ive got just the turbo for you brand new hybrid......400bhp...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts