Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd say a quick thanks to Richard, for the excellent work he did on sorting my turbos and fitting the greddy profec for me and for having a lot of patience as well :)

You did a top job and i was very impressed, many many thanks mate :)

i just have a little problem, the exhaust started making a weird rattling noise yesterday and it seems to be getting worse, and its near the rear section of the car, any ideas please?

Cheers

Danny

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Yeah and I had to finish it for him :D

If you have a rattle from the back danny the best thing would be to bring it down somtime and i`ll have a quick look for you.

Richard

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and I had to finish it for him :D

If you have a rattle from the back danny the best thing would be to bring it down somtime and i`ll have a quick look for you.

Richard
:)

Found out what the rattle is Richard, its where the back box has split on the top :( :( I've just had a quick feel and if you push down on the top, whilst the engine is running, the blowing sound goes and so does the rattling :)

Any ideas on how to fix this please guys and gals? Its a Trust/Greddy exhaust with jaspa written on it. Do you think a temporary repair with exhaust sealer would work?

Cheers

Danny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts