Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Dunno why people find it so hard to own up and pay up for their own mistakes.

I have accidentally caused damage to peoples cars before and always either found them to tell them or left a note with my details.
It's not always as clear cut as that
I have done this in the past and left a note with my number on saying my rear door had swung round in the wind and hit their door when offloading and I'd pay for it weeks later got a letter from insurance saying I'm being done for whip lash wtf ??? Took months to prove it

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
WTF

uploadfromtaptalk1433693354704.jpeg

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You have a girlfriend?
7 Years and counting.... Longest thing I've had in my life, you get less for armed robbery these days!

You a bit slow on this comment curly braces!

This is why I won't even park next to someone who can't pull into a space straight. So irritating ...
I always park miles away from other cars, yet whenever I return there's always someone parked next to me! I'm just a dick magnet!

What happened with this niz were they caught on cctv?
Nah they hid behind the whole that specific camera wasn't working due to a fault, so I asked if I could view the footage from the day from all the others = DENIED!

Then I asked if they had called out the CCTV engineers to look at the camera, they said yes.... 3 weeks went by but the camera never got fixed.

So then I asked who the engineers are and they told me, I called them and they don't even have an account with said gym (another lie) they were more than happy to confirm which companies in that area they were employed by though.

Which I found strange, as surely they would be more secure in their data as a security firm?!

Was a long time ago now lol

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
Wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't called attention to it LOL! just thought it was a typo, will change it back if you want, I think you can yourself anyway,

Did this ever get resolved? thought you where going to get the police involved? surly the gym would have pulled their finger out if you had?

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yes change it back please.

Nope every time I approached them about it there was always some excuse about the camera, and then everytime it was passed to another "manager" I was given a different excuse about what information they can / cannot give me.

Basically protecting on of their own that had bumped my car!

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Sometimes ppl visit on foot to said car park with bottles of paint stripper and "trip" up lots next to all the white cars. They need to be extra careful with all those metal tools poking out their pockets too.

Copper slip works well on the ol brake discs & superglue for windscreen wipers ...those things fix lots of issues.

..so I'm told.

Sent from my tired and caffeine deprived morning

21 - 30 of 30 Posts