Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to happen, it rained!
still we had a good time and with certain people getting to the front of the queue for food it didn't last long.
will be posting pics very shortly and i have to say a big thanx to all of you for turning up and making this a very enjoyable day.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yeah was good to meet some new people :) The convoy down was good fun, 4 skylines hooning through villages sounds great :D

Sorry I dissapeared on the way to the photo shoot bit. got a call from work (im on 24/7 stand by encase a server goes pop) and had to run.

Whens the next meet for the south? Does anyone fancy this: http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63372&page=2

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
253 Posts
yep was awesome! Had a great time met some cool new people and am now completely addicted to my new skyline!

Had soooooooooooooooooooo much fun driving this weekend!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like a good meet, the rain made the paintwork shiny, shame I was sat at work trying to get a roof vent to shut, I'd have loved to have been over with you Yeovilites

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well make sure you take the day off next time.
and i'll even keep keith from the buffet

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
sorry lads and lass's,a mcshagged rad kept me away today,i did try to find one but was all in vain time wise

·
Registered
441 Posts
big thanks to sarge:)
great day shame about the damp but at least i got to put my (chav) lights on:)
nice piece of traffic pacing from pete on the way back (that bloke in the A3 was annoyed)
i shouldve stopped for that belt of yours mammoth but the magical mystery tour was storming on:sorry:

awesome day

·
It's MRS Houdi elbow not MR!!
154 Posts
I hope Pete wasn't doing anything he shouldn't in my car otherwise I won't let him out to play again without me!!:spank:

·
Registered
366 Posts
thats ok bertie, not a problem.

You should have seen what Pete was doing in the car!!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hi Sarge thanks for sunday and by the way have you seen the excelent pic of my car that Ant did God he is good :):cheers:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for sorting the meet sarge, nice to see so many skylines in one places and good to be able to put faces to names. Sorry we had to leave before the photo shoot.

How about you and some of the others pop up to Andover on the 11th and i'll buy you drink?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
cheers for sorting that dave :D typical weather was great the day after :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts