1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sunday 23rd June
Meet in Morrisons carpark at Boroughbridge Services off the A1: YO51 9HS
Get there for 9am
We'll hang about for a bit for the stragglers and set off at 9.30am.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/events/147953632052183/

We had a great time last year and I want to make it more epic this time around. So I want to know your suggestions and feedback if you please.

The new route is as follows, similar to last year but with the Tanhill Inn as an extra stop: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=Boroughbridge+YO51+9HS&daddr=54.129251,-1.5087123+to:Ripon+HG4+4PG+to:Hawes+to:DL11+6ED+to:Richmond,+North+Yorkshire&hl=en&sll=52.990581,-1.227264&sspn=5.722058,16.907959&geocode=FXFROQMdcq3q_ynrInI-JbN-SDEanj--wFzzAw;FWPyOQMdmPro_ykVDyolrq1-SDGPrj8uIcrRLw;FT_4OwMdl7bl_ylrPEMSOx18SDFZSVr52nr0UQ;FROdPAMdYXLe_ykNAsZWnG58SDFCK_hxYTQEmA;FRTtPgMdJgnf_ylp78P4XkB8SDEcmuv2vQ9rfw;FYkhPgMd9o_l_ylZNEUQMRR8SDGwGzkuwbtA1Q&oq=Richmond,+N&mra=ls&via=1&t=m&z=10

Stick your name down!

1. Syko

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a maybe depending on dates.
You're going if I have to drag you kicking and screaming *****. :p

Seriously mate, it was a cracking day last time, really awesome roads, great drive, come with! Bring the family too, ice cream breakfast and gorgeous scenery, what's not to like. There was a couple of family outings last time.

·
Loving my hand-built RB26 by Nismo
164 Posts
Had a great day last year, so count me in depending on date.

An idea to extend the run is instead of turning right at the end of Buttertubs, is turn left through Keld and head up to Kirkby Stephen, then head back to Reeth pass the Tann Hill Inn. Not been over there for a while in a car, but it's a nice road on the bike.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a great day last year, so count me in depending on date.

An idea to extend the run is instead of turning right at the end of Buttertubs, is turn left through Keld and head up to Kirkby Stephen, then head back to Reeth pass the Tann Hill Inn. Not been over there for a while in a car, but it's a nice road on the bike.
Nice one mate! Will look into this.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Ill be there if it doesn't clash with BDC -and no BDC in May :) Other dates I cant make it are the 5th and the 12th (Cars in the park and Fastlane).

Loved this last year -great fun. Im happy whatever route you wanna do -I voted for the same route but keep it going longer after the food :)

·
xbox360 gamertag-chris16051982
263 Posts
count me and the missus in,mind ive got some thoughts i know the moors and wensleydale like the back of my hands and can think of other places to go

·
xbox360 gamertag-chris16051982
263 Posts
Urm somehow no lol no chance,defo be in the liner this time or ive got my second car as back up(your daughters cupra),think after wensley we should call at tan hill pub

1 - 20 of 89 Posts