Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to be honest you gotta check this out, this was passed to me by the one and only Gizmo147lexus. If you're hacked off about summat let 'em have both barrels.

biblebashers

You will see what I mean, talk about goodwill to all men etc etc. Hate to say it but all of us have been set about.:devil:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
wtf?????

·
Registered
530 Posts
Har Har Har, my sister's a chavette with her civic type R, can't wait to let her know, naturally i won't mention the japanese car owners. As we are an ethnic minority group can we get grants to do the skylines up? (As a displaced Cumbrian, I should get double. I'm officially a sad case :shakehead:)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i'll keep my opinions to myself on this one:screwy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'm a drug dealing curry eating chav ******** who kerb crawls.

·
Mid Life Crisis Owner
938 Posts
That site\thread is totally f***ed up :screwy:

A pair of ex-squaddie, facist God botherers vs a load of Pistonheads refugees :eek:

Read all 200+ posts - started off funny then just gets weirder & weirder :confused:

But my favourite post amongst all that lot:

Noah Says:
October 28th, 2007 at 10:55 pm
I prefer my boat anyway.

I think I fit in the 2nd Childhood bracket - but with a Pagan car :rofl:

R

·
0 Posts
I'm not going to read that as quite frankly religion sucks ass. God is about as real as my chances of sleeping with Angelina Jolie tonight.

R

·
0 Posts
It will just anger me. I read a few paragraphs at the top and as soon as I read "ethnic cars" and them referring to people as curry eaters I knew that these people are eithier a) wind up merchants or b) the worst kind of self ritcheous zealots who secretly play with children but hold everyone else to a higher moral code.

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Religion in general is full of great ideas on how people should treat each other. The moment it became a belief (a faith) is the moment it went tits up. Ideas are great as these can change a belief cannot. People will die for a belief, people will do horrific acts in the name of a religious belief. Ask somebody to change their beliefs and you get conflict. Get somebody to look at an idea / concept, they will think about it and draw their own conclusions. Think of all the people that have died in our history due to religion. I think religion and the dogma associated with it is at times the root of all evil.

Back to the topic.... :D
I cant believe that this is on a christian website. This is absolutely horrendous for people with the "holier than thou" complex. Makes me glad I dont go to church any more.

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
To be absolutely blunt Hi5 it is pretty ****ing offensive joke full stop. Since it is on the public domain and anybody can see it, people will draw the wrong conclusions. More importantly it does paint one religious group in a bad light. I find it in poor taste I mean you would not take the piss out of somebody publically because they are Jewish. So why is this acceptable???!!!!

So yes, I am mad because i too believed it was legit and posted before I had finished read the lot.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
?

Everyone in England should have a BACON sarnie

WITH BROWN SAUCE
:screwy::screwy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'm now writing a post which goes against what I believe (never discuss religion, money or girth with acquaintances):

Believe it or not I am a religious man in that I believe, but I will not quote The Bible as a true record of events more that believe it's a guide as to how to live our lives as best we can. The Bible teaches messages that are relevant to our daily lives such as help others, don't bum your mates wife etc., but was conceived in a time before reliable media was available to convey such messages; thusly it was written in a story format so that it could be told to generations whilst still conveying the moral. If you look closely every bible story has a moral.

I'm not going to apologise if my post offends anyone because this is what I believe and I'm not forcing or requiring you to agree.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hell o

I'm now writing a post which goes against what I believe (never discuss religion, money or girth with acquaintances):

Believe it or not I am a religious man in that I believe, but I will not quote The Bible as a true record of events more that believe it's a guide as to how to live our lives as best we can. The Bible teaches messages that are relevant to our daily lives such as help others, don't bum your mates wife etc., but was conceived in a time before reliable media was available to convey such messages; thusly it was written in a story format so that it could be told to generations whilst still conveying the moral. If you look closely every bible story has a moral.

I'm not going to apologise if my post offends anyone because this is what I believe and I'm not forcing or requiring you to agree.

MR BANTER SNIFF MY DIFF

1 - 20 of 37 Posts