Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... has got to be, when you pull up outside your house and a passing Japanese gentleman gets all excited about seeing your Skyline.

"Skyrine GT!, Velly famous in Japan, Velly nice car, velly nice!" he says with a big grin on his face.

:D

J.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Almost as good

As when I take mine to work.. all the little jap guys come out shouting ( well they did once or twice ) "Ahh , Godzira" and come and shake my hand saying that they hadn't seen one in the UK before...:D

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Big Monkey

Its the beard I am sure of it..:eek:

·
Old Member
814 Posts
always somebody wants to have a go at us older guys, but we know better, don't we Buster !!!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Good old Fred my Hero, He has the right attitude to life and women. And that Betty Rubble, niiice.
Eddie I thought we was'nt going to mention the red dress in public!
I like being an old hooligan Pete, my insurance is £560 fully comp with the wife on and she has only been driving four years.
I told Isaac when I die the hearse has got to do at least 70 on the way to the boneyard, sod all that crawling along at 20 respectful crap.

·
Registered
101 Posts
When we were at japfest there was group of Japanese Chaps wandering around the GTROC (My car was parked right next to it on the 200+Club stand) They saw that stunning blue GTR and were very excited at it being a godzira they also kept saying R400 ;) And then they saw my pretty standard S13 and has a nice look round it one said S13 awesome Drift machine... Best motoring drift etc... boy was i chuffed to bits...:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts