Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched this last night and found it very interesting, thought i'd post it for you guys :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
That really is an awsome concept, no cam belts or chains, and the increase in efficiency makes it a winner for future engine design, although i was a little concerned about the fact that its reliant on yet another device to drive it IE compressed air, and of course its going to make the electronics industry even more money manufacturing a new breed of ECU to control it.
But on the whole its a fantastic development, i don't think we are that far away from the disposable engine, mind you cars are becoming that way in any case.

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
The series from Inside Koinegsegggsgsgergsgegsgegsgegeeg** spelling! is great, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
441 Posts
and this is why I love koenigsegg above all the other super/hypercar makers.
They think out of the box instead of slightly improving ancient designs every few years and create new materials / techniques to create what they want instead of using existing techniques and compromising.
Plus if you design a new laser to cut almost invisible holes into aluminium, just because you don't want to use glass of plastic buttons...that's just bad ass

1 - 8 of 8 Posts