Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess I'm the new guy!!

For short: I am moving to germany next month. After trying to decide what new project to work with I finaly purchased a Skyline! I am a new R33 owner! It is lightly moded from Japan and will meet me in Germany! I work for a popular and growing custom car mag that's Internet based called Street Dragon Magazine! It's my first skyline so I'm studying like crazy! I'm sure you remember the feeling!

I can't wait to go pick it up! Lucky i won't have to do too much digging to see what has been modified, if correctly, and if I want to change what's been done or not! It seems it has only very light modification done. I plan on going with clean but aggressive look and just a tad above 500hp. A mix of US and Japan sytle.

I hope you guys have some meets not too far away! Anyone here in Germany?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah forgot! Here is a pic so far. Seems clean, the first thing I will change is rims. i think 19's G-games by Rays. Maybe the 77s Vaio. Gunmetal and offset. maybe vented hood and blackened lights, maybe even the Msport vented front panels. Other than that I don't think I would change any exterior. Then off to the engine! Let me know what you think. i know it's not much but it's my baby! :uy: :devil:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Lovely motor btw!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
very nice.alot of people on here have white r33's so if you look thru the gallery you should get an idea of what has been done .

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and good luck with new project.
I just put 19" volks on my R32GTR, offset +12, and they stuck out of the arches by about 3mm.
They look awesome though, so I recommend, but obviously I'm having to modify the bodywork a wee bit to have it looking just sweet.

danke (only german i know)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Lovely motor btw!
LOL! yeah I know! That is the only part I am nervous about. I am not sure what was done! I can barely make out a front mount behind the license plate on super zoom! It's too late now though, besides I have engine contacts anyway so hopefully it will be ok. I'll get those pics and post them for you though!:sorry: :nutkick:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum, thats a very clean looking car.

There's a few German owners along witha few others from belgium, netherlands etc that regular pop on here along with regular trips organised off of here to the nurburgring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts