Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my personal scans from Maxpower Mag. 4 page spred of the nissan skyline R34 GT-T 2325x1738 big

Preview

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/46432975/The_Forgotten_Skyline.zip

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Anymore pics or info from the shoot?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Ahh so you are the chap that owns the best GTT I have seen to date :)

I have a question regarding your sideskirts. Or should I say. Factory optional sideskirts with custom fit GTR skirts added! I like this a lot. Very very muchly!

Can I ask were the work was carried out? I think they work a treat. Not that I would go the same route with my GTT you understand :uhoh:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
It was my car! I sold it to declan after my mates bodyshop did the work! Regret selling it now though and will be in fast car in a few months. The garage was called custom rides 02920 363633 and Ryan if you need any parts to do the conversion, let me know its not easy though.

Dec, call austin asap and he will give you that info

·
Registered
683 Posts
the bodywork was done by custom rides in cardiff... the phone number is on the website customridesltd.co.uk

·
Registered
683 Posts
It was my car! I sold it to declan after my mates bodyshop did the work! Regret selling it now though and will be in fast car in a few months. The garage was called custom rides 02920 363633 and Ryan if you need any parts to do the conversion, let me know its not easy though.

Dec, call austin asap and he will give you that info
thanks ben, i'll ring him over the weekend...shes been in the garage all week getting boost controller set and getting the lights on the dash to disappear...have to lift her today yeehaa!!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
funny thing too Declan, a guy called Austin and asked for the colour code, cheeky devil and austin refused saying it was a one off and not fair on his customer to give the paint code out!

·
Registered
683 Posts
haha...loads of people have been asking me about the paint code for it too...not a chance are they getting it...lolol hows the mas going for u???

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Cheers for the pointers Cardiff. And when the bank balance sorts itself out I might just contact regarding the parts :cheers:

I can't even begin to imagine how much time, effort and money went into making that car the way it is.

Cardiff are you sticking with Skylines or have you another project up your sleeve?

Kurt. Which Max Power is that? might try to get hold of it if I can

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Like Ryan says that has to be one of the best GTT i've seen to date.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i bought a maserati but will buy another r34 and do similar things but a bit less show car, loved the car to bits but want the next one to be better. Not sure how i will do that yet though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts