As per title folks.

Sunday 10th August 2014

10 am till 5pm.

Club stands to be in place by 9am.

Humber Bridge ,
Ferriby Road,Hessle,
East Riding of Yorkshire,
HU13 - 0JG

Here's the crack from their Facebook page.

So finally it has been confirmed. August 10th 2014 we will be holding the Humber Car Show.

The event will have modified cars, american muscle, supercars, trade stands , top 25 and more !

The show will be for charity and 100% of the money raised will go to charity. TBC

- Club Stands & Cars In Place 9am. Open to the public from 10am.

TRADERS : PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] for details on trade stand bookings. Top 25 open soon.

Traders Confirmed :
BASS
CSM Design
Octane Division
Phonecovers4u
Slambox

I know Chris Watson has already asked for a club stand for us on Facebook for this event and so have I to to re-iterate to the organiser.

I've just put this event on our forum to generate some interest for now.

Chris if you wanna run this then no worries marra.

I just wanted to add another show soon as for next season matey.

Cheers from the little fella. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
We used to do this show a few year back -always good attendance from us. We used to get around 25 cars on the stand -would be great to see that again.
Ill be there more than likely -if it doesn't clash with BDC. :)

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used to do this show a few year back -always good attendance from us. We used to get around 25 cars on the stand -would be great to see that again.
Ill be there more than likely -if it doesn't clash with BDC. :)
Was this the old Hull Motor Show Mandy?
I remember we had a huge turnout when we met up with our Scottish members there once.

This looks like a good show but I also hope it won't clash with The Paul Walker event that Maccer is in the process of sorting out.
I don't think he as any definate dates for that as yet though.

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
Incorporate it into the Paul Walker run would be good idea. Scottish and NE run down to Hull over night in a hotel meet up with us for a few beers. All head off to the show in the morning, park up collect some money we take over and head off to Norfolk.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Good idea :)

I remember that show Giz -it started peeing down and Tex used the gazebo for his skyline whilst we got soaked ;)

·
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Incorporate it into the Paul Walker run would be good idea. Scottish and NE run down to Hull over night in a hotel meet up with us for a few beers. All head off to the show in the morning, park up collect some money we take over and head off to Norfolk.
Maccer has no dares for The Paul Walker Event as yet?

Good idea :)

I remember that show Giz -it started peeing down and Tex used the gazebo for his skyline whilst we got soaked ;)
Ha ha yeah I remember too Mandy lol!!!

·
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe, depends if the car is show ready again

Neil until Maccer puts some dates out then I would say just look all the shows etc as normal. Once we have dates we can see if anything clashes that can be incorporated.
I hear ya Kev mate and no worries bud.:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know the guy who is organizing this, he is a previous skyline owner himself and sure he would love to see a good turn out from us lot :) All the money raised by the show is going to a good worthwhile charity too!

I am organising a stand for me and a few friends who all have different cars but if there is no skyline owners stand and anyone would like to join they would be happily accepted :)

Mike

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Unfortunately it does clash with rd 4 of the BDC at Lydden Hill so i wont be there. Shame as I would have gone to this.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi guys,

I will be booking a stand for this show at weekend for me and a few friends, you're all more than welcome to join if the club isn't having a stand so just let me know if you're interested so I can geive an idea of numbers to the organiser :)

Cheers

Mike

1 - 20 of 88 Posts