Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right sunday morning and the forum stand is full 3 more skylines roll in and need a place to park.... opposite us is the HPOC ?? I said to banter i thought it might be the honda prelude owners club, banter had his money on the hulet packard (excuse spelling) owners club :screwy: .... anyway so its like almost 12 and there wasnt a single car parked opposite in the hpoc area so banter just told the guys to park there..... and around 1 o-clock just as i had made my way back to enjoy the ruff kebab in my skyline it became apparent what hpoc stood for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait for it

IT WAS THE F*CKING HILUX PICKUP OWNERS CLUB LMFAO.....i had about 4 of them come over saying who's f*cking cars are they were gonna run em over lmfao...poor skyline chick didnt know what to do as her car was parked there (she ended up sticking it in front of mine in the end mmm sounds good ;) ......... one of the guys left his car there most of the day lol... oww the hilux lads turned out alright in the end....

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Not my fault our stand was soooooo popular :D

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
sorry peeps blagged my way through and parked on your stand as there were spaces, saw a couple stranded so decided to move my motor as it wasnt really suppose to be there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts