Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No - I like to F.U.K up my Car

Votes: 1 25.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this "little" book seemed to have generated quite alot of intrested people (33). So i hope it helps you guys in some way or other. Thanks to the people who have sent me donations.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

And to the other people - didn't you see the white envelope..? :mad:

CD's and postage was not free - so if you are still thinking about a donation... a 10'er is a nice amount.
i'm thinking about doing the Owners Manual, so if i don't get a good response from "The Manual" i don't see it's worth doing.

Thanks
Mikee

E

·
0 Posts
Give us a chance it dont grow on ****ing trees you know.
Yes it was nice of you to do it but if you wanna rip up a £100 book then thats up to you and you alone.

Maybe you should have put it in the for sale section if you intended making money from it.

1000 pennies will be in a box to you soon.

Edited the stars in.

E

·
0 Posts
Just checked & i only got mine 5 days ago. With a weekend in between thats 3 working days. Dont you think you`re being a bit of a ****

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
While I'd like to say a big thankyou mike and yes i've sent you a cheque I feel you should have made it clear to the people wanting a copy that you needed compensating for time,effort,disks and postage to clarify your postion,some of us thought this was a kind gesture from the heart in fact I asked if you wanted money and your message was slightly non commital also 33x£10 =£330 quite a profit i think! to some it looks like that's why you did it in the first place but thanks again all the same.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your views gents.

First: I decided to PDF the manual just incase i Fcuked it up (ripped pages, oil, water, etc) while doing a service.

Second: So many people were asking if it had been done, so i thought.. fcuk it! let every one know it's done.

Third: I'm not in it to make.. (not on this BBS - lets try eBay..!) if people want to make a "donation" for my effotts, its up to them.

Fourth: 100 notes for a book... LOL. They should of sold it at a sensible price, so every one can aford it.

anyways - i hope this PDF helps all of you who have asked for it.

thanks

Mikee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts