Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to getting rid of the cat today (thanks Joeswick) and what a difference:cool:

Turbo seems to be spooling to about 0.9 now versus 0.75 and much quicker although there is seemingly slighly more lag.

Noise is SO much better, burbling very well at idle and much less droney at 70/80+.

A happy man - just wish the weather would get better now so I could play more.

Anyway :40oz: to be done...

R

·
0 Posts
Its great!

Just a bit of breathing and it makes soooooo much difference. I find myself winding the windoe down in tunnels now:D

Andy

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I know - your advice takes on a whole new level of credibility in my eyes today mate :)

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
R.I.P. the Cat.

It makes a huge difference getting rid of the 2 cats on the 200SX, so I'm sure you should feel and hear the same improvement.:D

Any flames yet?:devil:

E

·
0 Posts
Dogs make sooooo much more noise. My dog is arriving at 12 am & promises to make loads of noise. especially when i go in the tunnel .

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Its nice to see that your happy with the difference there Nick. Downpipe next on the shopping list then?

Eddie said:
Dogs make sooooo much more noise. My dog is arriving at 12 am & promises to make loads of noise. especially when i go in the tunnel .
Hmmm i do wonder sometimes Eddie, then i just think of your old buddie Stella and all is explained. :)

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Eddie, she taken the chavies with her? Good grasses little uns sometimes mate as i am sure Buster will agree.

Nick have racked my brains and cant remember if you already have a downpipe?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Downpipe was fitted at the last BP tuning session along with the springs Mr Hunt :)

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Isaac Hunt said:
Hmmm i do wonder sometimes Eddie, then i just think of your old buddie Stella and all is explained. :)
I thought it was too early for old father Stella at the time of posting but then remembered the comment of going out earlier and it all made sense :40oz:

R

·
0 Posts
Safe?

Have you put your CAT in a safe place? I heard they are **** expensive to buy and are a ***** to get hold of.

Andy

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andy - kept nice and warm in the garage mate.

Vicky - Many thanks - what a nice way to start the morning :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts