Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So was I the only person to see the NEW GTR at a very very soggy Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend ????

If so pray tell me how to upload a load of lurvely diggi picci's I have !!!
Oh & yes I WANT ONE !!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not True

Totally unreliable !!! They are not even being released in Japan until October / November. We wil not see them until next year at the earlest !

S

·
Registered
190 Posts
Any idea on cost? - is it cheaper in Japan to get hold of? How long will it take to ship over???

I think its such an awesome car! - even though i've never sat in one!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah it does kind of look like the Z and the 35 mashed together! From our sources for the mag late October is the targeted release time for the New GTR! The goal is to set things off just before the holidays! I guess alot of people will be buying new end of year presents with GTR badges on them!

·
Registered
56 Posts
like you say looks too much like the 350z or the american lardy skyline, too much of a coupe, whole point of skylines is they look unlike a coupe/super car but go like one ! if you get my drift

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Georgeouse

Guys, it looks nothing like my 350Z !!!

The abominable new "Skyline" the horrible 4 seater stretched 350Z is terrible and I am glad that the GTR-R name has been moved away from Skyline.

Tell ya, it looks the dogs in the flesh, maybe a bit chunky around the arse (but so do most women in their 50’s and remember the SKYLINE is 50 years old !!)

Also take note that the arse and front was still under wraps !!
It also the engine and drive chain that will make this car far far superior to anything Porsche can throw at it !!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes the engine will be beasty and a good buy!:dogpile: However, the new GTR is still based of part of the G35 design and chasis. Which may I remind you is pretty much the Z33 chasis! Also you must consider the engine grades and series! :slap: Still, I am just happy for it's return and hope for a great new reign on the roads and tracks with a step even further towards super car status. It's already been beating the lot of them like a punching bag with the R34 design and cars like the JUN R33 twins, but it will be nice to finaly get more recognition and make super car owners sweat in their leather seats!:devil:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I must admit, i like the way it looks like the 350's bigger brother, mind you...i just spent 5 minutes looking for a Thunder Storm, thought it might be Listers new car, all i could see was rain. :confused: :shakehead: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts