Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my R33 got totaled I had to find something to take its place. I ran across a 2007 Nissan 350Z with 7600 miles on it. Needless to say I jumped on it. For a very good price I might add. Now all I need to do is get rid of the R33 and put the money towards aftermarket stuff for the 350Z. Guess I should post it for sale at some point....lol

This is turning out to be a fun car. Runs and handles great. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again someday.....

Pics can be seen here...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi desulli,

absolut acceptable swap, enjoy cruising around Germany.

If You haven´t yet decided where to sell Your R33, get in touch with TJ-Imports near Duesseldorf
http://www.tj-imports.com/index.php?site=content&id=10

He is also a member in this Forum just 4 numbers below Yours on the German Members list
(67. Tommek1987 - Thomas- Neuss)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hey Don, good to see you back on the road dude. Congrats to your new machine! Nice motor you bought there. You shouldn't show to my wife as I'll be in trouble with her wanting me to buy one of these babies too - LOL

Only thing you need now is a full Amuse titanium exhaust for it. :yum:

Then jump in and come over to frankfurt so we can have a beer dude :cheers:

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karim....nice to hear from you. I keep thinking I need to take a road trip somewhere with this...if the weather is good this weekend, would you be up for meeting sometime?

I like the idea of the exhaust. I plan on cold air intakes, exhaust, lowering it, and possibly a body kit if I can find one I like....

Know anyone looking for a totaled skyline?...or maybe parts....hehe

And one more thing...I know you dont have my number anymore...I changed it so much. I now have a more "permanent" one... 0151-4231-1705

Later dude.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
texvandoodoo, hey man. Whats up.

Yep, I need to get a list together....it would probably be easier to list what isnt broken though....lol The entire car is still sitting here damaged parts and all. I just havent gotten around to figuring out what to do with it yet...but now I have the incentive of the 350 to fix up. Maybe I'll get to that list soon......

Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
if the weather is good this weekend, would you be up for meeting sometime?
Will be away for company trip next 2-3 days but comin back on saturday. So yes if you wanna show up dude I´m up for it. No Skyline though as on season plates. But we can always go and have a beer and chat. Just give me a ring, you have my number. I´ll put down your new number in my phone now. Later

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. If the weather is good I will come up....the car doesnt like snow. It is still running on factory summer tires....shhh, dont tell anyone.

I am looking for some winter or all weather for it but cant find anything cheap.

Does anyone have any idea if I can put the rims off the R33 GTR on this car? Will the hubs fit these wheels? I think the lugs are the same but not too sure of the hubs.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
my 350z and g35 rims fit on the r33, same bolt pattern. the non staggered setup will however throw your tcs/vdc for a loop every once in a while.

·
Registered
48 Posts
oh yeah and i also have a set of 17x8.5 and 9.5 5zigen FN01R's in bronze that were my track wheels on my old 350Z if your maybe interested in trading for parts off the r33. was it a GT-R?

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Armt350....I have a base line car so no tcs/vdc in it....

Yes it was a R33 GTR. I have a post on here somewhere about it...pic too. send me a pic of the wheels and we can talk about what you want to trade if I like them...

Thanks for letting me know there is a good chance the GTR rims will fit it....just worried about the offset now.

If you prefer to call, my number is listed above. or just PM me.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drove up to Frankfurt this weekend and saw Karim. The new car passes his and his wifes test...I didnt think she was going to get out of the car....lol.

Karim...thanks for a great day. It was nice to get away from here. Even if it was just for a half a day. You ever come down this way your more than welcome to stop by. Might even take you out for a beer....

Hope everyone had a good, safe weekend.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Karim....I think I will try to get rid of the R33 as soon as I can. You were talking about trying to buy it....I know you were joking, but, if you know anyone interested in it could you let me know? You saw the list of stuff that is on the car, you know its a good setup.

I'll go pull the gauges out on Wed (if I make it to the shop). Other than that it is all there, so if you know anyone it will be a (mostly) complete car. I think I will try to keep the rims off it though since they will (hopefully) fit on the 350.

So, it will be missing the center gauges, rims and tires, and stereo head unit. Other than that it is a complete car.

I will eventually get around to posting it in the for sale section. If I remember I will take pics when I'm down there so I can post them with the add.

Later dude.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks but I doubt it was me. I didnt leave work until 2000. My car has been parked on Panzer all day. We should meet up sometime though so you can see the car....I wouldnt mind seeing your too.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hey dude, no probs man you're welcome any time! Was great to meet you. Been a while we haven't met up. Sorry if I seemed little tired. That business trip before kinda killed me. Next time I'll be on higher boost - LOL Yes, my wife is goin crazy on that 350, she loves it. Looks like I'll have to invest in one sooner or later. As said if you ever decide to sell yours or hear about another one give me a shout first please! Thanks also for inviting us to your place, we really do appreciate it! We'll try and come down your way on a weekend. Most likely around may/june/july time I think. I'll let you know in time. Thanks for keeping them gauges for me dude. Don't break them while taking them out though - LOL. Give a shout when you're ready and we'll sort things out. Will keep an eye out for you regarding a buyer for your GTR no probs. If you send me a detailed description of it I can even post it for you on the german forum if that's of any help for you? Take care man, I'll speak to you soon. :)

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
I'll pm you my number maybe i'll stop by there (Panzer) tomm i need to get a few things... I'll be gone this weekend though will be down in edelweiss working like always on weekends sux...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts