Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who fancies this then, £550 per person which includes 7 nights accommodation, return ferry and VIP entry to all the parties.

Route sounds perfect, London, Paris, Zurich, Milan, Stelvio pass, Salzbury, Nurburgring then finishing in Amsterdam for the party of all parties.

Sounds better than the Modball and considerably cheaper.

I will then probably head back to either Nurburgring to meet the skylineowners Nurburg trip or pop over to SPA after Amsterdam.

It starts on June 1st 2011, would be great to put together a massive so.com team www.thenitrotour.com

66962_102168659850144_100001710307682_13717_5718344_n.jpg

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'll be more than £500 I'd budget for a min of £700

Spaces are 1st come 1st get with only 100 places available, to reserve your spot is £150 deposit.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who's your mate bud? Jay?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah ok, route sounds much better than modball and a lot cheaper, I'm definately doing it.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
761 Posts
Does look quality. I wonder- if this picks up and happens every year will they keep hiking up the price every year like the modball do or keep it sensible?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will go up a bit I'd imagine.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Does look quality. I wonder- if this picks up and happens every year will they keep hiking up the price every year like the modball do or keep it sensible?
From talking to al about it, he's not looking for it to make him rich, and is hoping to keep it as cheap and as close to this price for as long as bs can, but obviously if there's differences in Hotles and ferries depending on what gets done each year then the fee will reflect that....

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was working a while ago but I believe it's down now for more info going on and to take card payments online.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I've paid my deposit now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts