Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a god 3-5 posts about skylines i've seen in stevenston,stewarton,kilmarnock, on the M77 etc etc.....NEVER A DAM REPLY !! who the hell are these people ! :)

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
d4nny has a purple r33 gtr with gold centre wheels and lives in stevenston mate

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
that be me im staying in stevenston the now but im moving to killwinning in less than two weks lol

^^^^^^^thats the 33 gtr i drive lol

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
that angle of your car looks strangely familier mate......

oh thats it duffis dip on friday mate thats the view i had :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
You! Off My Planet.
117 Posts
There are around 14, that I know off in and around Ayrshire. Don't know all the owners but know 5/6 of them. A couple of cars, I haven't seen for a while though.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Iam in Catrine in Ayrshire, 1990 R32 GTS-t in Black (for the moment!) Seems to be alot of Skylines popping up around Ayrshire maybe one of the mods could arrange an Ayrshire meet as the ones up in Perth are abit far for us Coasties! Also does anyone know who owns the Black 32 GTR ive seen a couple of times near Ayr?

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Iam in Catrine in Ayrshire, 1990 R32 GTS-t in Black (for the moment!) Seems to be alot of Skylines popping up around Ayrshire maybe one of the mods could arrange an Ayrshire meet as the ones up in Perth are abit far for us Coasties! Also does anyone know who owns the Black 32 GTR ive seen a couple of times near Ayr?

ive past an r32 gtr down in ayr a few times always flash and he flashes back dont know the owner but its clean looking :smoker:

·
Registered
7 Posts
The black r32 might be the owner of the motorparts garage just off prestwick road, it's usually parked outside there during the day. And if you see a silver R33 gts-t driving the A70 or around Ayr that'll be me or the g/f (i'll be the one with the short hair!!) North east to Ayr is a great drive.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
so many about that are not on the forum....more advertising i say...best get me self a window sticker or something.

I know of the odd one or two about, white storm, danny and his black beauty, but its these odd ones i keep seeing, the R32 in stewarton coming out the local garage, two silver or grey R33's around kilmarnock and certainly local ( knowing the best places to park about town ) - but alas, no responses !

A meet would be good yer ! - My circumstances are extreme to say the least at the moment, but id like to get a camera on a group of skylines lined up near some onlooking chav's..maybe form a symphony of BOV's and flames for them....swan lake for skylines ! :)
OH and PS) Al the best with the move Mr. D and the black beast - hope it goes well for you !

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
so many about that are not on the forum....more advertising i say...best get me self a window sticker or something.

I know of the odd one or two about, white storm, danny and his black beauty, but its these odd ones i keep seeing, the R32 in stewarton coming out the local garage, two silver or grey R33's around kilmarnock and certainly local ( knowing the best places to park about town ) - but alas, no responses !

A meet would be good yer ! - My circumstances are extreme to say the least at the moment, but id like to get a camera on a group of skylines lined up near some onlooking chav's..maybe form a symphony of BOV's and flames for them....swan lake for skylines ! :)
OH and PS) Al the best with the move Mr. D and the black beast - hope it goes well for you !
thanks for the best with the move all will be fine lol and me gtr is midnight purple lol :rofl:
danny :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dam my Laptop, looks black...im sorry, the purple rulz....how dare i say black lol. Black beauty...so...purple..power ? purple phantom...ach i dont know !

Well all the best anyway ! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts